The primary function of architecture is utilitarian, ethical & aesthetical. In keeping with this goal, RHYTHM SPACE DESIGN (RSD), the architectural consultancy firm has been founded by two young architects Ar. Rahul Majumdar & Ar. Sonali Mallick. Both of the architects have professional knowledge & experience in this field for last 10 years.
Ar. Rahul Majumdar is the alumni of Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee in Masters in Urban & Rural Planning. He had completed B.Arch from B.E College, Shibpur. His expertise in Mass Housing project, High rise building, group housing, Institutional & commercial project.
Ar. Sonali Mallick is the Member Of Indian Institute of Architect & had completed B.Arch from IIA. She is expert in dealing of Group housing, Mass Housing, High rise building, commercial, Educational project as well as the interior design segment varrying from cost effective to luxurious budget.
The firm has been working in various projects in different areas stretches from inside of Kolkata to outside of the Kolkata too. These duo are strict to the principle of delivering the project on time, effective & creative design in terms of space, fiscal feasibility, aesthetics, practical applicability & utility as well as the professional & humanitarian approach to each of the people related to the projects.
The philosophy that guides the firm to stand out from the others performs the key role. The goal has to be set by the factors that is derived from a strong philosophy of an organisation. – to search & learn new thing & idea for the betterment of every creation.
– to be ready to adopt new ideas & technology useful for the design.
– to be determined to deliver the project on time
– to be thoughtful enough to analysis each project from the view point of space utilisation, fiscal feasibility, marketability & aesthetically.
– to consider the design process simple but outcome with elegance, budget friendly and unique.
– to emphasis on the sustainability in whole process of the project
– to make a friendly & competitive work environment for each of the team member
– to encourage every team member to come out with unique idea while in process of design
– to design & create for all kind of people.
A successful organisation always stands on the best performances of their team. We are happy to
have some young blood into our team whose dedication & willingness help us to stand unique in this
competitive market. We are thankful to all of them